31 Jul Internship – Marketing Communication
Posted at 09:14h in Jobs EN
Internship – Marketing Communication
- Assist in attaining necessary information for reporting / proposal purpose when required to document effectiveness of projects.
- Support marketing team on special project that required administrative tasks, research and materials preparation.
- Support ideas, content, brainstorming for marketing strategy / plan.
- Coordinate with marketing and production team on event’s operation and execution.
- Any other reasonable ad hoc duties required by superior.
- Preferably currently pursuing Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Mass Comm, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Good work ethics and discipline
- Internship period not less than 3 months.
- Required to start on July 2019.
- Opportunity to be absorbed as permanent employee upon good internship performance (for final year students)
- Working Location: The Scott Garden, Kuala Lumpur
- If you interest, please send your resume to us, here is our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org